Tuesday, October 7, 2008

There's Something Wrong with My Brain

Holy crap! I just remembered, as I was fulfilling my morning need to read people.com, that I dreamed about Nick Jonas last night (that would be the youngest of the 3 Jonas Brothers, a Disney-esque boy band, for all you out of touch peeps out there). And following some dream conversation where someone had not had the cojones to do so, I just walked right up to him and said, "So are you dating Selena Gomez or what?" And then after having a perfectly normal conversation with him, I walked away triumphant that not only had a I solved the Miley/Nick/Selena love triangle (Selena was overzealous with his friendly affection and then he was forced to dump Miley and start dating her), but I had done so without looking like a crazy nutso fan.

I am now completely freaked out by my subconscious mind. I feel the need to go read something adult like cnn.com.

1 comment:

Design Girl said...

Don'tcha know that Miley has already moved on...she has a new man who serenaded her at her early 16th birthday party. I can safely say that I do balance my useless knowledge with some adult activities like reading cnn.com and foxnews.com...ask me about the economy or the spin that cnn is trying to give the downturned economy by marking murder/suicides into headlines.