Monday, October 27, 2008

Carl Wheezer is My Homeboy

A rundown of our weekend:

Friday
Shopping trip to Columbus with my parents to get E some long sleeve shirts. And dinner at Peking, naturally, where E became a cream cheese wonton bandit. That's a showdown to see: Grandmommy vs Elliott for cream cheese wontons. A very equally matched fight.

Saturday
Dalton's 3rd birthday party followed by a nap and a trip to Tupelo with Grandmommy, Aunt Penny and the girls. Dinner (and wine for those adults not driving!) at the Olive Garden. Only managed to make it to two stores, but several Christmas gifts were purchased.

Sunday
Cleaned up outside, nap, went to Big John's church's Halloween social. Much nicer hayride than that crazy work one! E drank too much tea, making nighttime less than fabulous for both him and me. At some point when I got back in the big bed, Priss kept making a play for my pillow when suddenly Carl Wheezer ran into the bedroom, flung himself cockily across my legs and looked back at Priss like, "She likes me more." As if I need another moody child to deal with.

No comments: