Thursday, October 2, 2008

Elliottisms

Elliott wasn't much on talking until he was nearly 2. And as I predicted, when he did start talking it was really funny to hear some of the things he said/says. Lately he seems to have kicked it up another notch, and I just have to capture some of the hilarious things he says. I will consider this a dynamic list and will update it from time to time.
  • I in a grouchy mood at caycare.

  • What we eatin' tonight?

  • I WANT GRANDMOMMY! (Said in tears when mad at Doug and I)

  • Carl Wheezer is our cat. He is orange.

  • He's a baby? (Referring to Carl Wheezer)

  • Just OOONE more Jimmy.

  • You comin' with me? (When he's told he's going somewhere, and he feels the need to confirm that we're actually going with him)

  • HIS NAME is Big Daddy! (Trying to win an argument with me about what his grandfather's name is)

  • Caycare closed? (EVERY SINGLE MORNING)

  • Donut shop closed?

  • My daddy pick me up? (EVERY SINGLE MORNING)

  • There's CVS! Dalton's mommy works at CVS!

  • Go away, mosquitoes!

  • I good.

  • Monster get me? No monsters get my baby.

  • Whatsa matter, meow-meow?

1 comment:

mkraiz said...

Meow! Meow! is what we call our kitty!