Tuesday, October 14, 2008

It's D Day

Diagnosis Day, that is. A day that has been over 10 months in the making. Well, actually, I guess it has been 1 year in the making. It was about a year ago that I finally sent him for a physical after so many people kept saying, "how did Doug lose all that weight?" Uh, accidentally? And I accidentally replied to Doug last night, "Yes, I'm nervous too." Total freak out from Doug. Twice last night. Apparently I am not allowed to be nervous about today. Apparently I am to play the role of supportive wife/cheerleader. I guess he would appreciate all the "it's going to be fine" comments. I, on the other hand, have to imagine the worst so that whatever it is isn't that bad. I hope. No, change that, I PRAY. So that is what I'm asking for again today: your prayers. My specific prayer is for a diagnosis that includes and explains all the things that have been going on with him, but in an easily treatable way.

Please keep us in your thoughts and prayers at 4 pm. Lift us up, my dear friends.

No comments: