Tuesday, September 2, 2008

September is Panic Month

So we rolled into September yesterday watching the TV and seeing how our coast neighbors would fair from Hurricane Gustav. This is real panic, what these people are going through. I realize that. But I can't convince the crazy in my head to calm down over the things making me panic this month:
  • First new house payment
  • First month of the new budget
  • REUNION PLANNING! AHHH!
  • Conference at the end of the month
  • Two Doug doc visits, one with the endo
  • Two family birthdays, followed by two more next month
  • Bridal shower at my house this Saturday, a house that is not yet "showable" to its potential
So, I'm sitting here today, trying to focus on work, with panic raging in my head. But then I remember overhearing this come out of E's mouth last night, "Carl Wheezer, I have to go to work. Give me a BIG KISS." And then the panic calms.

1 comment:

mkraiz said...

Oh, Carl Weezer, you so funny!!! I imagine that would be his next line.