Thursday, September 4, 2008

Mojo on the Milk Carton

I seem to have lost my blogging mojo. I started this blog using my irreverent humor to turn the chaos of our daily life into funny little entries as well as to provide a constant stream of E stories for those who are always asking. But for the past week, no funny. Where has my funny gone? I fear it has been sucked up in the panic of September combined with the overall clutter in my life. If you've seen my car and my house, imagine that in my mind. Not always. Usually my mind is the clutter free zone. My exterior cluttered, my interior not so cluttered. But now my mind is cluttered. Maybe if I start meditating I'll find my funny.

Elliott has found his funny. Apparently daycare potty training is going better than home potty training. So when I picked him up yesterday and he was wearing big boy underwear (Praise GOD!), he told me, "I tee-tee'd on the carpet." And he laughed.

No comments: