Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Schedule Me This

Ok, so I'm back in school taking two classes this fall -- one on campus two days a week and one online. So I'm trying to remember how to work homework back into my routine. I've never been able to effectively clean house on a schedule, but I'm especially bad at it when I'm in school. And my current physique states quite loudly that I've never been able to effectively incorporate an exercise regime. So, riddle me this, how am I supposed to now do ALL these things at one time, on top of being E's mom?

So now, ladies and gentlemen, I will try to schedule the impossible! For me, anyway. I have established a walking schedule (thanks, Eddie!) and somewhat of a HW routine. Now I just have to marry those together with home life. Thank goodness my man actually helps around the house.

Oh, and did I mention I'll now be volunteering 1 afternoon a week starting in September?

2 comments:

mkraiz said...

Well, you could.....and I don't actually recommend this but an option would be to do your homework instead of eating. That way you kill two birds with one stone......hahahahaha!

Chicken's Mom said...

You are a genius. I have actually designated 3 work lunches to homework. Lots of turkey sandwiches in my future!