Thursday, August 20, 2009

Reservation for 1 in Crazy Town

I have been heard on many occasions swearing off ever taking another round of Lupron treatments. I have been heard borrowing phrases from other Lupron survivors such as "I'll never do that to my marriage again" and "I've visited Crazy Town, and I don't want to go back." I've been seen illogically shaking my head no as if I'm 3 years old and incapable of intelligent response...as has Doug when his opinion is sought in this matter. But alas, I have been convinced to give it another go. Oh, if you don't know, Lupron is a suppression drug used after laparoscopies to further restrain the mighty endo.

Though my reservation is for 1 in Crazy Town, I may be seen arriving with a sidecar destined for Hell. Inside will be my closest friends and loved ones. Pray for them starting now. :)

No comments: