Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Day 2: The Natives Are Getting Restless

But don't blame the Lupron.

I am very fond of saying it's the little things in life that make me happy. Unfortunately, it's also the little things in life that really piss me off. And when there is a simultaneous collection of little things...look out, world! Here is the current list of things driving me to the edge of the cliff:

(1) My house is DIRTY. Not sure why it didn't occur to me to make sure it was clean before the fall semester began.

(2) My cat is a freak. She is allergic to fleas, which causes her to get horrible scabs, which then fly through the air with hair when she scratches, which is all the time. Until she gets her shot, life is nearly unbearable with her.

(3) Doug was too busy on his day off yesterday to take Priss for above-mentioned shot. Can you see the look on my face right now?

(4) The fleas are out of control again and are leaving the free meal bank that are the cats and moving into the carpet. This item alone could send me over the edge.

(5) ELLIOTT...DAYCARE DROP OFF...OVERLY EMOTIONAL CHILD...that's all I'm going to say about that right now.

(6) I seem to have come down with a cold in the last 12 hours.

(7) I am constantly late to work (reference #5 above).

(8) I can't get my DSL to work at the house.

Plan of action coming soon. I hope.

No comments: