Thursday, November 19, 2009

Waiting to Wait

So now there is no other paperwork for me to do, there is only the waiting for the 171-H to come in the mail. I've finished my master's degree, so there is no homework to distract me. There is only my coins to roll and my stress to build ;). We were literally waiting to wait at this point since we still were not officially on the waiting list for a referral.

At the very end of October, it came! Oh a regular piece of paper has never looked so good! After getting it to the agency, we officially made it onto the waiting list at the beginning of November 2005. The next phase of waiting began. This time, instead of waiting on a piece of paper, we were waiting on the referral. And with the holidays approaching, my anxiety started climbing again.

2 comments:

Kasey said...

I have a friend (The Surholt Family) who adopted a little boy a few years ago. If you have time, I think you might like reading her story.

Chicken's Mom said...

I'll check that out; thanks!