Sunday, November 22, 2009

Happy 4th Birthday, Baby Boy!

On Tuesday, November 22, 2005, I was filled with an unexplainable anxiety all day at work. I would find out 2 weeks later that my baby boy was born that day 2000 miles away. My heart knew, it just couldn't translate it to my mind.

On Wednesday, November 22, 2006, Doug and I both took off work to spend the whole day with Elliott.

On Thursday, November 22, 2007, we celebrated Thanksgiving on Elliott's birthday.

On Saturday, November 22, 2008, for the first time we were able to have his birthday party on his actual birthday.

And today, Sunday, November 22, 2009, we are spending a leisurely day celebrating his 4th birthday. My cup runneth over.

Last night I found a website for birth verses. Here is Elliott's:
“Have faith in God,” Jesus answered. (Mark 11:22 NIV)
Amen.

No comments: