Thursday, April 2, 2009

Tree Killers

As made plainly evident in an earlier post, we have a bit of an issue with dealing with paper at our house. I'm doing a little better, so when I realized that we are essentially getting 3 notes from daycare for every 1 event, I got a little ticked off. A few weeks ago we got an "agenda at a glance" if you will for the spring months. So count that as Note #1 regarding Easter festivities. And Note #1 had the wrong date on it. Ok, then we got Note #2 about Easter festivities, which appeared to be all inclusive. However, then the newsletter arrived, which I will consider Note #3, which included info about a 2nd hunt for E's class. Ok, I was able to throw Note #1 away, but now I have to keep Notes #2 & 3 on the fridge due to vital info. Note #3 also contained news of the Week of the Young Child, which also had its own info sheet, Note #4, and separate t-shirt order form, Note #5. Holy shit, people! Not only are you driving me insane and pretty much begging me to forget something, now you are further ruining the environment. How about I volunteer my services and get you going ELECTRONICALLY. I mean if I'm complaining about your old fashioned ways, you are in trouble.

No comments: