Monday, August 25, 2008

Weekend Warrior Wannabes

Here is a rundown of our weekend:

--Friday night: B'day party for Penny at Mom's
--Saturday morning: B'day party for daycare friend of E's
--Saturday lunch: Columbus with Jack
--Saturday afternoon: Late nap
--Saturday night: Junk food night and a movie
--Sunday morning: Skipped church (sigh, cue guilt) and made breakfast
--Sunday continued: Sent E with Mom so we could paint the dining room
--Sunday night: Cooked hamburgers at Mom and Dad's as payment for keeping E all afternoon

And I wonder why I'm tired on Monday mornings.

It occurred to me this weekend that I better be really glad I make more money than Doug. Because I'm just going to let you know, my contributions as a domestic goddess aren't winning me any points.

And one final note: Nabisco, "just so you know" (patent pending MB), I don't need an easier opening bag of Oreos. This fattie knows how to get into a bag just fine.

No comments: