Friday, August 22, 2008

Master of Emotional Warfare

I am pathetic. I am 28 years old and often defeated by a nearly 3 year old. To get an idea of what my morning was like, review the post from last week about needing an exorcist for E but multiple it by 5. I had pondered not coming to work today since I had been up in the night sick, but two things pushed me here: (1) my dear friend who recently moved to Cali is here for a very short time and we have a lunch date (YAY!!) and (2) there was no way I was dealing with the Master of Emotional Warfare all day today by myself. The only highlight to my morning, other than putting on a brand new pair of jeans, was when I looked into the kitchen where the major fit was occurring and saw him bunny hopping across the floor on his knees. Typically NOTHING is funny during an E fit. But the bunny hopping with screaming? That was some funny stuff.

So I sent him on his way, snot covered, and wished his teacher Good Luck. She's only been around him for a few weeks, so she may still be immune from the Master's tactics.

1 comment:

mkraiz said...

See Emily!! Daycare is not only for E, it is also for your sanity. 'nuff said