Saturday, May 18, 2013

Good Grief

So, apparently it is one week later.  I ate badly all week.  S-I-G-H.  I feel awful, and not just the guilt.  I physically feel awful.  Apparently I am like my mother in yet another way: We have two switches, ON and OFF, ALL or NOTHING.  It's not like I spent the last week allowing myself to have one Diet Coke a day.  Nope, I spent the last week apparently trying to decide if the human body could accommodate several gallons of it a day.  Short of spending time on a therapist's couch, I don't think I can pinpoint why that is. 

But yet, I am committed to starting over yet again, even with a wedding and Memorial Day looming quickly ahead.  I mean, I made it through Easter without cheating!  Where is that girl? 

You know what else is looming ahead?  Beach vacation in July.  Another huge S-I-G-H. 

No comments: