Tuesday, May 7, 2013

Day 9 - GrumpIER

Day 9 - Tuesday, May 7

Last night AH's drainage kept both of us up.  And if you know me, you know this girl needs her 8 hours of sleep.  So I was already grumpy from Sunday about Whole30, I haven't had enough sleep, and it's final grade time at work.  Bad combo.

Breakfast: Black coffee, water, pecan pie Larabar, banana (spread out over morning)

Lunch: Leftover shepherd's pie, 3 egg yolks, sea salt almonds

I was honored at a reception this afternoon for my 10 years of service to MSU.  Although it's actually 11 years at the end of August, but I guess they are on the "school calendar" for these receptions.  And they had a wonderful spread including chocolate cups containing chocolate mousse.  You know what I had?  BLACK COFFEE.  Ugh, ugh, ugh!

Supper: Salmon patties made with almond flour and fried in coconut oil (Whole30 this time!), stove top sweet potatoes with cinnamon and date sugar, and stewed tomatoes with okra.

Somebody better tell me soon that I look good! ;)

Later in the night I had fresh fruit and sunflower seeds in the shell while I caught up on my shows on DVR.  The process of eating the sunflower seeds was a good long diversion, but man the salt made my mouth sore.

1 comment:

mkraiz said...

I personally think you have some dang sexy legs!