Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Emotional Traffic

Title credit: Tim McGraw, Luke Bryan, The Band Perry tour


This is what my brain sees right now...but I am struggling.  I have mentioned before about how awesome I was at compiling Elliott's dossier.  So I'm not sure if I've put too much pressure on myself this time or if it's the fact that I have multiple points of contact or if I do not like how the planner is laid out this time.  Let's be honest, we all have different learning styles, and this planner seems to shut down my brain.  It's probably a combination of all these things.  The good news is that since we are waiting on the letter from USCIS to even be fingerprinted, at this point I am not holding us up.  But I need to be moving!

It also doesn't help that I have to fit in the online training at this time too (12 hours).  I completed the first module last night, and it took me 1.5 hours.  When I finished it, I noticed "Evaluation" up under it.  The directions were very much like a test...but wait!  I didn't have time to study!  Do you get a great mental picture of this?  Me freaking out about the module test?  :)  And I didn't get notice of its approval until lunchtime today. 

So, my current freakouts are (1) find time to compile dossier, (2) finish 8 modules of online training, and (3) find $. 

GO!

No comments: