Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Stalker! :)

Do you know what this is?
If you don't, I will forgive you just this once.

[edited]

That's JT Thomas, the winner of Survivor: Tocantins.
(And only the 2nd time that the person Doug and I were rooting for won.) He also was on the most recently completed season, Survivor: Heroes vs. Villains.

Here is his bio and pic: http://www.cbs.com/primetime/survivor/bio/jt_18/bio.php

So, no, I did not get to meet him in person. Just the thought of it makes me almost wet my pants. My mom saw him at Bama Jam in Enterprise, AL. And knowing that I am loco about him, got a pic of him on her phone and his autograph for yours truly. I was so bummed that I was not there to meet him, though it's probably for the best since I would have certainly have embarrassed myself. And then, my dad told me that he thinks he lives near there.

OMG! WHAT IF WHEN I GO VISIT JEB I RANDOMLY RUN INTO HIM SOMETIME!!!

I am now planning my next, very strategic, trip to Enterprise.
It involves losing a ton of weight in the meantime. ;)

No comments: