Friday, February 26, 2010

Oh yeah! I remember you!

Sure signs that I've returned to the Atrocious Land of PMS:
  • Lower abdominal pain aka The Beast Has Awoken
  • Going to bed at 9 pm three straight nights b/c I'm completely exhausted for no reason even though I've been consistently taking vitamins, drinking water, and taking better care of myself in general
  • Going from tracking my calories to 4 hours later consuming an entire box of Crunch 'n Munch in one sitting, and then following it up with a snack size bag of Cool Ranch Doritos
  • Taking 1/2 a Lortab every other night
My body is now engaged in a war of the mini-pill battling the endo beast in a post-Lupron environment, resulting in a guessing game of when the most unwelcome visitor of all will return.

Next time, Emily, the correct answer is, "Yes, sign me up for the hysterectomy!"

2 comments:

Kasey said...

Don't feel bad about going to bed at 9:00! I went to bed at 7:00 the other night and my boys bed time isn't until 8:00. Caley had to do it all. I was so tired I could barely move.

Chicken's Mom said...

Girl, you sleep all you need! Let that body rest while that baby grows! :)