Monday, February 23, 2009

Hostesses with the Mostest

After a long drought, we finally had a girl's weekend in Jackson. And how better to kick off such a weekend than with a celebration for National Margarita Day! Those hilarious ladies met us at the door wearing the Rock Band guitars, headsets, arm bands, and standing in front of decorations. Upon entering we were met with even more decorations and hor d'oeuvres. It was so awesome. I can't believe I left my camera at home and was unable to capture the festiveness. Dang it.

There was one unexpected side effect of our time together, though. I realized in high definition certainty that I am...the CHEAP FRIEND. Not the fiscally responsible friend or even the tight friend, I am the CHEAP FRIEND. Not only am I the Chandler Bing of the group, but I'm the CHEAP FRIEND. Sigh.

1 comment:

mkraiz said...

What? No you aren't!! I can't believe you would think that! Me and you are cut from the same cloth and I don't consider myself cheap! Well........I am very selective in my frugalness, according to Holly. Anywho.......I had a blast this weekend!