Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Sugar Me This

So, beginning Jan. 2 I swore off sugar. And I knew I wouldn't be able to go 100% cold turkey. But I think I've gone ~95% no sugar. I mean, I HAVEN'T HAD A DR PEPPER OR SWEET TEA IN 13 DAYS! That alone is huge for me. And I'm following the lead of my cousin, who inspired me when she lost OVER THIRTY POUNDS rather quickly from just cutting out sugar. So I'm really disappointed that the ticker at the top of the page is on 0. I've decided that when I make any change, the fat globules in my body link arms, raise their picket signs, and start chanting, "HELL NO, WE WON'T GO!"
What are little girls made of? Sugar and spice, and everything nice, that's what little girls are made of.
So now I'm lacking "sugar" AND "everything nice"...tee hee.

No comments: