Wednesday, November 19, 2008

The Endo Army Marches On

Disclaimer: This entry contains details about my endometriosis. If you don't want to hear such details, don't keep reading!

(cue music from The Ants Go Marching; if you need assistance, check out this link: http://kids.niehs.nih.gov/lyrics/antsgo.htm)

The Endo Army Marches On

The endo goes marching through my tum(my), pressure, pressure
The endo goes marching through my tum, pressure, pressure
The endo goes marching through my tum,
It captured my bladder and now I run
And I just keep taking different pills
But the disease just marches on, PAIN! PAIN! PAIN!

The first time I heard a doctor refer to it as a disease, I was offended. Then later, I was like, "Yeah, spread that around. I'm not a wienie who has no pain tolerance as many think. In fact, my pain tolerance is quite good. I HAVE A DISEASE. AN INCURABLE DISEASE." A disease which is driving me nutso nutso, yet again. Guess what that means! Volunteering for a second laparoscopy. And you know what? I'm crazy enough to want the pictures from #2 to compare to #1, and I would really like to hear my doc say, "Whoa, that's a lot of spread; no wonder you are in such pain." I then I will look around smugly. So hopefully pretty soon I will be saying, "Burn, baby, burn!"

No comments: