Thursday, November 13, 2008

Attack of the FWEEBS!

8+ years of marriage. 8 years this month that Priss has been with us. So 8 years of having at least one, at times as many as 3, inside animal. And this is the first time we've had fleas that are in the house not contained to the animals. In the carpet. On the bed and the couch. My poor baby is covered in flea bites. I might have 2. Apparently, like mosquitoes, Elliott is the blood donor of choice. He must be delicious. His tiny, brown body is now blemished with bites. I feel like a failure as a mother, housekeeper and pet owner. We've sprayed so much Frontline on poor Priss that I'm surprised we haven't made her OD. I'm afraid she may be slightly high at all times. We are currently trying two different sprays for the house, hoping we don't have to end up bombing. But E's b'day party is NEXT WEEKEND, so the battle must be won by then.

And Holly, "I just called....to say.....funny things...."

No comments: