Monday, January 3, 2011

Here's Looking at You, 2010

I need to go on record as saying I have never witnessed a year go by as quickly as 2010 did.  I mean, WHOOSH!  So here is what I accomplished in and some of the happenings of 2010 (I'm attempting a chronological list):
  • Doug landed his dream job
  • I turned 30, as did 2 of my BFFs
  • Doug and I celebrated our 10th wedding anniversary
  • My baby brother got engaged (this time for keeps, ha!)
  • My baby boy started 4k in big school and turned 5
  • I made no charges to my credit card during 5 months of the year
  • We paid down our debt ~48%
  • I WENT THE ENTIRE YEAR WITHOUT DRINKING A DR. PEPPER
  • I lost >10 pounds
Could I have done better?  Yes.  Will I continue my forward progress into 2011?  You bet your balls I will.  More to come on that...

2 comments:

Kasey said...

One year without DP is great. I haven't had my beloved coke since Oct. 1. I am trying really hard. I have since started drinking Diet DP or diet mt. dew for my morning caffine. I don't know if that really counts but at least I am not drinking my calories. Still trying to lose the baby weight.

mkraiz said...

I gotta say......seems like a totally awesome year!