Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Merry Me

I was inspired by Kasey, as well as by the fact that I had to take pictures in order for Doug's grandmother to see, to do a very un-Emily thing and show you pics of my house decorated for Christmas.  I hosted my work Christmas party, so this was just the motivation I needed to kick in some extra decorating.

Living room:
 Last year my project was to frame old pics of Doug and me from Christmases past to include with Elliott's Santa Claus pics and our annual cards on display.  It turned out great, and it's a huge hit.


 Dining room:

Kitchen:

Breakfast room:


Doug's den:

Bathroom (yep, even in there):

My goal next year is to achieve more outside than just a wreath.

2 comments:

Kasey said...

It looks great! Thanks for sharing! I love all the MSU Santas. Trina has a MSU tree that I just love. I didn't think to post pics of my bathrooms decorated. I will have to do that next year.

Chicken's Mom said...

Please do, I need the inspiration!