Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Healthy, Wealthy, and Wise - Take 2!

I want to take the accomplishments of 2010 and make them bigger smaller and better in 2011!  In regards to healthy, wealthy, and wise I want to:
  • Lose more weight and be a smaller (and healthier) me
  • Exercise more
  • Eat out less
  • Get a firm grasp on my budget and become fanatical about it
  • BE IN LESS DEBT!
  • I want my hubby to get healthy again and stop going to the ER :(
  • I want to provide an environment (and good example) of being active for my son
  • I WANT TO START ADOPTION PAPERWORK!
 I realized just the other day that I had hit another major accomplishment sometime over the course of last year: I no longer sit down to pay bills with fear and trepidation.  In fact, I have that list out all the time studying it.  It is still F  A  R from perfect, but if I can ramp up the current diligence, watch out!

No comments: