Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Take That, Ticker

So, I'm feeling a little ticked off at the ticker that was not moving, so I deleted it. Mature, I know. But it made me feel better! :)

Here are the things I've been doing well:
  • No DP in 89 days ---> see self-made ticker
  • Rarely drinking sweet tea and mostly drinking decaf unsweet tea
  • Drinking 1 Diet Pepsi a day
  • Eating lunch 4 out of 5 days at my desk (sandwiches, soup, salads, leftovers, etc.)
  • Eating supper at home every week night
  • Eating out 1/week for lunch and only 1/weekend (HUGE progress!)
  • Gave up chocolate for Lent, so I've only had it on Sundays
  • Drink the recommended amount of water...on weekdays
Areas I need to work on:
  • Continue cutting sugar from my diet
  • Cut my sodium intake
  • STICK to my daily allotted calories
  • Continue to cut back on processed food
  • Continue to eat a variety of fresh fruits and vegetables
  • Eat less carbs
  • EXERCISE! EXERCISE! EXERCISE!

No comments: