Monday, March 29, 2010

He has lined my path with so many blessings

The following is from my amazing friend Erica following my post on Friday:
Hey my love--
Just read your blog. I love you and I know that His timing is perfect! Just look at our boys-- God knew that they would be born 4 weeks apart. How cool is that? We could have never in a gazillion years planned that ourselves. Never. Others may think it's a coincidence, but I know in my heart He did that for us!
And I know that right now, right this very second as I am typing these words, that he is working on another beautiful soul to be born from your heart for you and Doug to love. He or she will have to be pretty special to be Elliott's baby sibling! I know it's said often, but the very best things in the world are always worth the wait! Don't get discouraged. God is listening to you.

See if you can Google and find the music video or can listen to the song "Can anybody hear me" by Meredith Andrews. She's a Christian singer. Love the song. It's been my mantra a lot lately...

I love you my sister of the heart. I hurt when you hurt... I cry when you cry. I love when you love. I rejoice, I pray. And above all I have faith!!
MY CUP RUNNETH OVER.

No comments: