Monday, December 6, 2010

30-Day Blog Challenge: Days 16-I'm Done

Ok, so it turns out I got really bored with the 30-Day Blog Challenge; who knew?  So here is my lame attempt at finishing so as not to be a quitter.

Day 16: My dream house

I don't have a 100% picture painted here.  Of course, everyone always wants bigger.  I guess I want things I have yet to have in a house:
  • Carport or garage
  • Patio
  • Front porch
  • Master bedroom SUITE with walk-in closets and our own bathroom
  • A room for every need
  • TONS of storage

Day 17: Something I look forward to

In the short term, of course the holidays.  In the bigger, more meaningful picture, I look forward to having a second child, and seeing how Elliott interacts with a sibling.  I pray this waiting to even begin will not drag out for too much longer.


Day 18: Something I regret

I regret - some days, not all - staying at MSU.  I feel like that choice has driven a lot of my frustration with life.  Then again, if we had moved, we wouldn't have the support network we do.  And that network is amazing.


Day 19: Something I miss

This is so dreadfully vain, but I miss being thin.  I miss how I felt about myself, and how others treated me. 


Day 20: Nicknames

My paternal grandmother termed me Nosy Rosy when I was a tiny tyke because I had the terrible habit of going through peoples' cabinets because I was naturally curious.  In high school I was Elliott because there were so many Emilys on the BB team.  I have a few people in my life who call me Em; you have to be special to get away with this.  But my favorite is Mim, originated by my first niece. 


Day 21: A picture of me



Day 22: My favorite place

Does this not feel like a repeat of earlier days?  I think this is why I got annoyed with this challenge.  But instead of talking about cities, I'm going to say...MY COUCH!  I love being at home, cuddled up with my boy.


Day 23: My favorite vacation

Hello, PCB!  Again, didn't I already cover this?


It is at this point that I have no faith in the list I have being accurate.  So, I call this mission complete!

2 comments:

Kasey said...

You will always be "Elliott" to me.! ;)

Chicken's Mom said...

Aw, thanks!