Monday, November 1, 2010

30-Day Blog Challenge: Day 9

Friends: I am going to be out of town the rest of this week, so I'm playing catch up again.

Day 9: Something you're afraid of

Well, if I keep this answer simple, then I'm afraid of spiders.  I dislike other vermin greatly, but I'm AFRAID of spiders.  You live with a chunk of flesh missing from your back and see how you do with that fear.

I'm claustrophobic, so I've got that going on.

I'm not sure if "afraid" is the right word, but I have anxiety about parking and backing up.  No joke, sometimes going to Elizabeth's or Erica's house gets me all freaked out because of their driveways and parking situations.  I cannot stomach watching a big truck or any kind of vehicle with a trailer attached backing up.  True story.

My real fear, though, is something happening to Elliott.

No comments: