Friday, November 12, 2010

30-Day Blog Challenge: Day 13

Day 13: Goals

If only you knew how much I've been struggling with a related issue lately.

Personal goals:
  • To be the best mother and wife I can be (insert all other familial relationships here)
  • To get out of debt
  • To continue to lose weight and keep it off
  • To become one of those annoying people who LOVES to exercise
  • To keep a cleaner house
  • To be a better friend

Professional goals:

I have been trapped in a Sara ping-pong match here, and the match was only intensified by my work trip last week.  Do I want to stay in distance education?  If so, I need to take some big girl steps forward.  Is my dream of working in adoption supposed to be a long-range dream?  What is the likelihood that I will leave the state retirement system (or the state, for that matter) before my 30 years are up? 
  • To be able to articulate my professional goals

    1 comment:

    mkraiz said...

    Ok, I don't LOVE to exercise but whether or not I do it is directly related to my self esteem. It is weird but it works, for me, I guess