Monday, November 1, 2010

30-Day Blog Challenge: Day 7

Day 7: Favorite movies 

For some reason anytime someone asks me the favorite anything question, I go completely blank...

I love the iconic movies from the 80s (Breakfast Club, Sixteen Candles, etc.), and I love almost every romantic comedy on the planet.  I have really taken a stand in my life about movies.  Since we see so few at the theater now, I really only like to see comedies or romantic comedies.  I do not like to watch things that make me upset, make my blood pressure go up, etc.  I mean, life is hard enough; movies are supposed to entertain!

Oh wait, I forgot HARRY POTTER!  You cannot know how excited I am about the 7th movie - part 1, that is - coming out in two weeks.

Short but sweet, my favorite movies are those that make me laugh, do not cause me stress, and that I can watch over and over again. 



No comments: