Friday, September 24, 2010

Secrets from a NON-Domestic Goddess

Most everyone knows that I'm not a very good housekeeper.  But I do have a tip or two from time to time.  For instance, everyone wants more room, right?  I have a magical trick for making your rooms seem larger.  Step 1: Pile up lots of crap into the desired room.  Step 2: Leave it there for several months.  Step 3: Walk around it, often stubbing your toe, for several months.  Step 4: In a moment of insanity, clean up said room.  You will be amazed at how much bigger your room now seems!

Apparently, the same concept can be applied to weight.  I've been at my current weight before.  But when reaching it the first time, it was unattractive to others.  But since passing it and then returning to it, apparently it's a fantastic weight.  Go freaking figure.

2 comments:

Wendi and Benjamin Wood said...

hey chicken's mom! saw ur comment on my blog. couldn't find ur email. just send me ur addy and i will send u a shirt; however, the large that i have in the women's fitted shirt is brown with blue print. the grey large is only one-sided with the words, mentor. foster. adopt. on it and it is a uni-sex shirt, regular cut.

btw, where in ms are you? how did u come across our blog? i love networking w/ other adoptive families!

Chicken's Mom said...

Wendi, I just sent you an email. :)