Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Welcome to the Family!

I have now left behind 2 weight families! (Well, I've probably left behind 3, but since I never saw the highest family number - since I was avoiding the scale at that point - I have only seen 2 weight families repeatedly from the view of the scale.) It feels so good to leave behind another weight family! I have now lost 9.5 lbs in 12 weeks on WW (5% of my starting weight + 1 additional pound). Add that to the 10 lbs I lost and kept off last year, and that is pretty substantial. Slow, but substantial. And I'm starting ZUMBA class on Thursday! I'm super excited about it. Next week I have to cancel WW (my 3 months of pre-paid will end), but I am going to go back to tracking with Livestrong. And with fall Sanderson classes back, I am excited about new numbers to come.

I'm also working on a compilation of pictures showing me at my biggest (2008-2009) and my very slow shrinking journey.

My pants actually look a little ridiculous today through the hips and thighs - a little like clown pants. But my tummy and waste are being stubborn! Hello, Zumba!

2 comments:

Kasey said...

Zumba should be a lot of fun! You will have to give me tips and recipes after I have this baby. The weight isn't going to be easy able to loose.

mkraiz said...

woohoo! I need to try WW and get rid of about 10 lbs so that I am more comfortable in my clothes.