Thursday, August 19, 2010

The Chronicles of Miller

"What I Did While My Dad Was In Japan Getting Engaged"
- An Essay by Miller

Dear Lt. Dad,

I am enjoying my time at Grandmommy and Big John's house like a yuppie grandkid/granddog should. Here is how I spend my days.

I participate in carpool:

(Just in case you couldn't tell, I'm sitting in Elliott's booster seat.)

I hang out with this freak:


And I get tied to a magazine rack all afternoon while Elliott scares me to death pretending he's Percy Jackson. Mim thinks what doesn't kill me from neurotic shock might eventually make me stronger.

Sometimes they make me pose for stupid pictures with the 4-pound-freak:


The best part of my day, though, is when GM & BJ or GM and Mim take me and the freak for a walk. I really forget my neuroses and remember I'm a dog.

Oh yeah, and I think maybe I don't love cats. Priss is mean.

ではまたすぐにね。!

Love,
Miller dog

No comments: