Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Fleas and Roaches and a Rat, OH MY!

I'm beginning to think our house is cursed. Similar to this time last year, we have fleas in the house, and we are going to go broke spraying the house. I believe at last count we have sprayed 4 times. And again I'll defend us by saying the entire time we lived in our first house (6 years) we never had fleas in the house. And we had 2 inside cats then too. We also have roaches, which is fairly common when you live in town. And now we have found the second dead rat -- OUTSIDE, thank goodness -- in just a few months time. I have decided the crawlspace foundation is to blame for all the vermin. And other than throwing multiple packs of rat poison in there, I have no plan of action. I guess I should budget in a full time exterminator contract.

As Erica said it best, if the locust show up next, we'll know we're in for it.

2 comments:

Kissey said...

call daddy. 662-328-3571

Chicken's Mom said...

I totally forgot! Thanks!