Thursday, March 26, 2009

What Is the Price of Patience? Can I Take Out a Loan?

I do not get in projecting moods often, but when I do, watch out. If I am in project mode I do not take very well to being interrupted. Last night's project consisted of sorting Elliott's pictures by year and then by month and then by day and then by outfit...and then putting them in photo albums. Yes, I know, old school. But I like the idea of having albums on my bookshelf that visitors can peruse rather than, "Hey, wanna go into the office and rifle through photo CDs?" No, not cool to me. Well, Granna and I were very good photo takers in 2006. His pics from 2006 exceeded two albums. Then I'm looking at the pile of 2007, which is still impressive but nothing like 2006, but then I remember I do have tons of those electronic. Then I look at 2008, and it is pitiful. And then I remembered I have 20 rolls of undeveloped film in the office. I think I'm going to need a loan to finish this project.

No comments: