Friday, March 20, 2009

Not For the Faint of Heart

A warning to those who are OCD and/or have clean houses: you might need a paper bag in order to make it through this entire post. And Julianna, please make sure there is a defibrilator nearbye. I cannot be responsible for such a young, fit person having a coronary.

I have a friend who says his family has Flat-surface-itis (kudos PRS). I don't think I can be diagnosed as such because there are places in my house that manage to stay free of crap. And then there are the numerous areas that didn't have a protection charm placed upon them. I prefer to put myself into the Has-a-problem-with-mail-bills-and-paper-in-general-itis:

Breakfast Room Table

Breakfast Room Sideboard

Office View 1

Office View 2

Office View 3
Elliott's Room - Daycare Tree Killers 1

Elliott's Room - Daycare Tree Killers 2

Dining Room

Hall Made Infamous in Previous Post

Kitchen Counter 1
Kitchen Counter 2

My friends and family are probably suffering from contact embarrassment right now. Probably not a good sign that I find it so amusing.

On a side note, though, if you are reading this and have not heard from me in several days, might need to send a bulldozer my way. Could be buried alive.

No comments: