Thursday, December 11, 2008

MoneyMom AngryPants

As anticipated, the gray sweatpants were a no go for Tuesday night's program. But the gray jeans are really nice, and fit decently, so I was ok with that. And I was really excited about returning those ~$7 pants. Forgot them yesterday, the day I planned to do round 2 of errands. And this forgetfulness proved to be detrimental. When Mom and I returned from the Penance Service last night, I heard her saying, "Well I see you got all comfy in your sweatpants." And I thought, why is she talking to Doug in that tone of voice? She is so lame. And then, E danced on over to see me....wearing the blankety-blank sweatpants. The sweatpants I was so excited to return. The sweatpants my CHECKBOOK was so excited to have returned. And I looked at Doug and said so pitifully, "I was going to return those." And that irritating man said, "Well, I was determined I was going to get him to wear them." Thanks Dad, thanks for taking a stand on those really important issues. When the bank calls, I'll transfer them to you for an explanation about winning the pants battle.

2 comments:

Jules said...

Come on, Doug! Haha!

Chicken's Mom said...

AWWW! I miss hearing that!