Monday, December 8, 2008

Gray Pants

During the lunchtime errand run, I remembered that the kiddos have to dress in gray shirts and pants for tomorrow night's daycare program. Do you happen to know what kind of pants they make in gray for toddlers? SWEATPANTS and WINDPANTS. Both are on E's forbidden list for wearing outside of the house. Which I knew before I ever stepped into the store. But, I now have a backup plan as well. I found some size 4 (not 4T, regular 4s which length wise will be ridiculous on him) dark gray jeans to hold in reserve in case I cannot manipulate him into wearing the gray sweatpants. $20 at Penneys and all this mental anguish over a 5 minute singing performance...which he may or may not participate in. He better be the best Jingle Bell I've ever seen. Stay tuned.

No comments: