Thursday, February 23, 2012

Fasting Failure


I am so disgusted.  I felt like I did a good job fasting yesterday, but I must admit defeat if Livestrong says I'm over my calories for the day, right?!?  Here's the rundown:

  • Breakfast: Coffee only, but I have been making the mistake of using cinnamon creme powdered creamer at work...that cost me 100 calories :(
  • Lunch: Progresso lentil soup (entire can b/c who in the world eats half a can of soup?) and celery with Jiff to Go
  • Supper: Shrimp ramen noodles and carrots and grape tomatoes with ranch

I was starving when I went to bed, but maybe that was just mental...as disappointed as I am, I think at least this put a few things into perspective.

In other Lenten news, I did dishes last night as stated and went to Ash Wednesday service.  Tonight my goal is folding clothes in addition to dishes.  Baby steps...

No comments: