Tuesday, October 26, 2010

30-Day Blog Challenge: Day 3

Day 3: Your first love

I am both amused and feeling awkward about this post.  I consider my first "love" to be my first boyfriend, who I dated for 2 years in high school (freshman through junior years).  His beautiful wife and mother of his 4 children is a friend of mine and reads this blog. :)

I love that as grown ups we can look back on the past and laugh and appreciate.  And I love that I am friends with one of Doug's ex-girlfriends as well.  How very mature of me ;)

2 comments:

mkraiz said...

Best line ever uttered in the Maple House........"I don't know Emily, can you see yourself marrying a DUG?"(said kuntry, of course and I think right after the first date) I mean, he is cute and all but.......hahaha! We luv DUG!

Chicken's Mom said...

That is one of my most favorite memories!