Friday, December 9, 2011

I'm Alive...and Well

Dear Friends,

No, I have not fallen off the face of the earth.  The last 8 weeks at work have been so insane that I've just been a bit off kilter.  I have lots of tidbits to share with you, but today I'll stick to the most exciting ones.

Our last papers made it to the agency Tuesday!  
Our dossier was shipped TODAY to China!!!

As if that is not exciting enough, today is the 6th anniversary of Elliott's referral.  Wow, talk about a great day for the packet to go!

I am very anxious for us to get our Log In Date (LID) in China because then we will be eligible for a referral.  I'm tired of waiting! (said in my best cry baby voice)

If you don't really "get" me, then you won't realize how hard it was for me to go ahead and hang baby girl's stocking:



But I did...

5 comments:

Kasey said...

I LOVE her name! I hope you and your family have.a Merry Christmas!

Meaghan said...

What a great post! LOVE her stocking and the fact that it's already monogrammed!

Chicken's Mom said...

Thanks, ladies! My mom gets full credit for the stocking! That's her thing :)

Erica Turnipseed said...

I get you my dear. And I'm so glad you hung up her stocking. It speaks volumes! Love you!

Lauran said...

Awwww! Love her precious stocking and that name is perfection! We got our sweet Christmas Cards, so cute. :) Thinking of you when I sport my new sleep shirt... until it's short sleeve weather and then it'll just be a regular shirt. *hugs*