Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Red Thread T-Shirts; Pre Sales Are Open!

We are so excited to announce that our Red Thread fundraiser t-shirts (2 styles) are now available for pre sale! We are selling them to help with the cost of our adoption and, just as importantly, to raise awareness for adoption!

If you feel so called, please share with your friends!  I can email you the PDF order form if interested and to distribute.

Thank you all for your support!

I am extremely thankful for the amazing help of Leigh-Ann, who has been vital in her leadership role!

3 comments:

Vanessa Collier said...

LOVE, LOVE, LOVE the shirt. You know to count us in.

Meaghan said...

What a cool quote! I gave you a little shout out too! http://thewesgordonfamily.blogspot.com/2011/11/weekend-and-bloggy-goodness.html

Lauran said...

These are AWESOME! I'll print the form tonight and send a check with Richard... he'll see Doug before I'll be able to swing by the post office. This is WONDERFUL!! I hope you sell bunches and bunches of them!