Monday, June 13, 2011

In Memory of My Wu-Wu

Our beloved basset hound Lucy had a stroke on Wednesday, June 1.  After spending a few days at the vet, she returned home to live her last week inside, which I'm sure might have been close to her version of heaven as she started her life with us inside.  Though she showed signs of improvement for a few days, she soon slipped farther into sickness and we had to make the tough choice on Friday to have her euthanized.  We miss her dearly :( 

Lucy aka Wu-Wu
Fall 2000 - June 2011

2 comments:

Tennille said...

So so sorry. Lucy looks so much like our basset Nancy " Big Nan." She was put to sleep over three years ago. It's a hard thing to go through but at least she's no longer in pain. I will be thinking about y'all.

Lauran said...

So sorry for your loss. Fur Babies are members of the family and I'll be thinking about you in the coming weeks.

I need your g-mail address.